OslcClient.LookupServiceProviderUrl() Method Only Looks for Top Level Service Providers

May 4, 2015 at 3:37 PM
The OslcClient.LookupServiceProviderUrl() method seems to be looking for ServiceProviders as the immediate children of the ServiceProviderCatalog. However, when comparing with the Eclipse Lyo project, the same method looks recursively down the tree for all ServiceProviders. So the Eclipse Lyo project will look for all ServiceProvider regardless of whether or not it's the immediate child of the ServiceProviderCatalog. The current OSLC4Net implementation will not let me find a ServiceProvider if it is not an immediate child of the ServiceProviderCatalog. Is OSLC4Net implementation by design or is it a bug? If necessary, I can provide code that will make it work more like the Eclipse Lyo implementation.
Coordinator
May 5, 2015 at 1:30 PM
The original OSLC4NET contribution has not evolved at the same pace as Lyo, but if you would like to propose a solution to this please submit a pull request.
May 19, 2015 at 5:07 PM
I'd be very interested in any advances anyone has made to the OSLC4NET codebase.